Notes from meeting with a gastroenterologist regarding my regular nausea.

read more
Current Plan
- [ ] Keep taking Dexilant every night.
- [ ] Wait until Monday for booking flight. 
- [ ] Wait for blood tests to come back.

Notes from calls:

Dr Liu said I should stay on Dexilant. Just stick with it. 

Call doctor about the test that he didn’t check. H pylori. Ask about meds. Ask about endoscopy. Have time for next weeks. Says I should stay on the regiment of dexilant. 

Go do the blood work. Just do it. Let them know I may want to add an H Pylori and ask if they can add it in. 

72 hours cancellation but not a big deal. Dr Liu would be performing endoscopy.