Annual interest rate will be: 15.24% to 25.24%. So basically nuts high, like any card. 0% on the first 18 months.
Any cash advances are 26.99%, this would be like if you took money out of the credit card to put it into a bank. Sometimes these start accruing immediately, so you never really want to do a cash advance.
Penalty APR: 29.99%, which applies when you make a late payment or the payment you make bounces, basically.
Due date for late payments is least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
No annual fee.
Other transaction fees:
• Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
• 3% of each purchase transaction in U.S. dollars.
• Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
⁃ This is when you transfer a balance from another credit card, I believe.
• None for the first late payment; up to $35 after that.
• Up to $35 if the payment you make to the balance doesn't go through.
Looks like they apply payments to the interest first, of course, since they want to make more money. So if you just make minimum payments, you're just paying off the interest, since they'll apply that all to interest first.
"If you ask us, we'll tell you whether or not we requested a credit bureau report and the names and addresses of any credit bureaus that provided us with such reports. From time to time, we may report negative information about your Card Account behavior, like delinquencies, to consumer reporting agencies."
Your credit limit will be determined based on the following:
• Your annual salary and wages
• Any other annual income
• A review of your debt, including the debt listed on your credit report
"Some limits may be as low as $500"
"Any benefit, reward, service or feature offered in connection with your Card Account may change or be discontinued at any time for any reason, except as otherwise expressly indicated. Citi isn't responsible for products and services offered by other companies.
As soon as the cash rewards balance totals $25 or more, you may visit www.citi.com or contact us at 1-855-473-4583 to redeem your cash rewards. You can choose to redeem your cash rewards as follows:
• Request a check for at least $25 up to the total cash rewards balance at the time you redeem;
• Redeem for a statement credit to your Card Account for at least $25 up to the total cash rewards balance at the time you redeem;
• Redeem for a credit to your linked Citi savings or checking account or to a checking account from which you have paid a Citi Credit Card bill at least two times.
"Only you may redeem cash rewards, unless you or we agree otherwise. You are responsible for any taxes that may be due on cash rewards redemptions."
Your cash rewards balance will expire if you have not earned any cash back from purchases or payments for 12 months.
Program Rules: We may revise any of these terms at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may terminate the Citi Double Cash Card Reward Program with 30 days prior written notice. If we terminate the program, you will only have 90 days to request your redemption eligible cash rewards.
Fraud: If your Card Account shows any sign of fraudulent, abusive or suspicious activity, we may close or suspend your Card Account immediately without giving you prior notice. You may also forfeit your accrued cash rewards.