⁃ Probably best option, fast community run internet.
⁃ $50 for 200mbps
⁃ $80 for 400 mbps
⁃ $110 for 940 mbps
⁃ Called and was not able to get anything better than the intro deal. The plan is 200mbps down and 10 mbps up.
⁃ Next one is 20 up, last one is 35 up.
⁃ Not actually available it seems.
⁃ Satellite internet, but would be available.
⁃ Satellite internet.
⁃ Up to 30mbps, 100GB cap, $100/month.
⁃ Will have to call and check, but probably not available.
⁃ Were here at one point. Haven't been here since 2000.
• Consolidated Communications
⁃ Not available.
⁃ Very slow, like 25mbps up/down.
Good data source: http://www.speedtest.net/awards/us/san-francisco-ca/isp
• I just took over this apartment from a friend and he had just cancelled the service. There are 3 other available ISPs that service this location, so I'm trying to hear what each one has to offer.
• What is the guaranteed upload speed?
• What is the expected upload speed?
• What is the guaranteed download speed?
• I have two other providers at my apartment; why should we go with Spectrum?
• Are there any setup fees?
• Are there any renting fees for some hardware you provide?